Woohoo it is that time of the year again. I’m as excited as you guys. As I mentioned last week we are hosting a give away, a $30 store credit from Motif Pillows to celebrate WUHS completing a fun and exciting 6 months. The winner gets to choose a throw pillow cover from the store for $30 or under. Priscilla from Motif Pillows was gracious enough to work with us and even offer free international shipping. Yes folks, it is open to everyone!
Her line of pillow covers and selection of fabric is so true to my taste that you can’t imagine my surprise when I came across her Etsy store. If ever I were to have a throw pillow shop then my choice of fabrics would exactly be the same. A few of my favorites from her store are;
Ikat Royal Blue White Teal Aqua Geometric Scroll Cover
Double sided Chevron and Moroccan Trellis Pillow Cover
Yellow Grey and White Elephant pillow (I have a thing for elephants too)
Now for the details about the giveaway;
- It is open to all my readers.
- The giveaway is open from 7/10/12 to 7/24/12.
- It is conducted through Rafflecopter and the winner will be chosen through random.org.
- The winner will be announced on 7/25/12. He/She will receive an email notification and will have 4 days to respond. If I do not hear back from the winner, a new winner will be chosen.
- All Federal, State, and Local taxes associated with the receipt of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- All entries are through the Rafflecopter widget shown below.
- Check out the Motif Pillows store on Etsy and in the comments to this post tell me your favorite one. Commenting on this post is a mandatory entry. Only 1 comment per email ID is allowed.
- You could also increase your chances of winning by becoming a subscriber or following WUHS on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or sharing this post on Facebook or tweeting about the giveaway or blogging about it on your blog. Don’t forget to come back and let me know what you did. All these entries are optional but each entry is counted as a bonus entry to your original comment entry.
If you run into any issues, do let me know. Click away….